- Assistant Engineer
- 2019 - Present · Schaaf & Wheeler. San Francisco, CA
- Water Resources EIT
- 2018 - 2019 · HDR, Inc. Omaha, NE
- Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering
- 2013 - 2018 · University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Thesis: Investigating Non-Point Sources of Nitrate, Microbes, and Antibiotic Resistance Genes in Two Urban Nebraska Watersheds
- M.S. in Civil Engineering
- 2011 - 2013 · Youngstown State University, Ohio
- Thesis: Computational Study of Fish Passage through Circular Culverts in Northeast Ohio
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 2004 - 2009 · Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu
2018 · D Baral, BI Dvorak, D Admiraal, S Jia, C Zhang, X Li · "Tracking the Sources of Antibiotic Resistance Genes in an Urban Stream during Wet Weather using Shotgun Metagenomic Analyses." Environmental science & technology 52 (16), 9033-9044.
2018 · D Baral, A Speicher, B Dvorak, D Admiraal, X Li · "Quantifying the relative contributions of environmental sources to the microbial community in an urban stream under dry and wet weather conditions." Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 84 (15), e00896-18.
2017 · D Baral, JR Fisher, MJ Florek III, BI Dvorak, DD Snow, DM Admiraal · "Atmospheric contributions of nitrate to stormwater runoff from two urban watersheds." Journal of Environmental Engineering 144 (2), 05017009.
2017 · D Baral, X Li, D Admiraal, B Dvorak · "Investigating Sources of Fecal Contamination in Storm Drain Outfalls: Application of Genotypic Microbial Source Tracking." WEFTEC 2017 Proceedings, 4814-4825.
- Single page portfolio theme for hugo with accordion and switchable dark/light theme
- A gohugo theme for personal blogs
- A simple gohugo theme made using Bootstrap 4
- A tool to record socres during a game of Callbreak
- A tool to manipulate dna sequences
Rfunction to display a contingency table as clusters of symbols on a plot
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Web Development